Your Provence Wedding Venue
A wedding venue in Provence
In the heart of Provence, Le Domaine de la Rose offers a unique venue and setting for your wedding reception. Set in a 25-hectare park, the old sheep barns (bergeries) dating back to the seventeenth century today form the exceptional setting of the Le Mas de la Rose. To make sure this special day is truly special, our team assists you throughout the organisation of the festivities. To help you stage the perfect event, Le Mas de la Rose offers you all its accommodation capacity and reception rooms.
Looking for a Provence wedding venue?
To organise your wedding, Le Domaine de la Rose places all its facilities at your disposal, and offers a range of services that can be adapted to your needs:
- Tastefully decorated rooms: the hotel has 11 rooms. For your wedding night, you and your guests will enjoy outstanding comfort.
- An outdoor pool: our swimming pool is open to all guests, providing a peaceful oasis of serenity during your reception.
- A gourmet restaurant: Le Potager du Mas. Our kitchen and waiting staff are at your disposal for the reception to serve your guests and ensure nothing is left to chance. A wedding is a unique moment where every detail counts; you can be sure the delicious cuisine of our chef will meet your expectations.
Le Domaine de la Rose hosts many private events each year: receptions, cocktail parties, family celebrations, etc. Do not hesitate to contact us for to enquire about booking our facilities; we will be happy to find a solution that meets your requirements.
Choosing to marry in Provence
Enjoy the charm of the Provence for your wedding. The region is a must-see in France. Discover the attractions to see, to do and to taste:
- Nîmes, an important city of the Roman Gaul with magnificent Roman monuments.
- Le Pont-du-Gard, a three-tiered imposing and ingenious Roman aqueduc.
- La Camargue: a protected area sheltering a national park and a wetland environment.
- Orange, a city of culture and with a great Roman heritage.
- Avignon: a rich city for history, art, theatre and gastronomy.
- Châteauneuf-du-Pape: famous for numerous vineyards and its protected designation of origin.
- Lavender fields: emblematic elements of the Provence.
- Aix-en-Provence: famous city of Provence with penty of cultural, historic, architectural, gastronomy and activities heritage.
- Gordes, a lovely and typical perched village.
- Gorges du Verdon, breathtaking region with majestic landscapes.
- The Calanques: wonderful and unique landscape by the sea.
- Mercantour National Park: a stunned and preserved park with amazing biodiversity.
Do not hesitate to get married in Provence and make your day an unforgettable moment!
The Summer heat is gone, it's time to travel !
Come and take advantage of the off-season to discover Provence.
Le Mas de la Rose offers you :
- 10% discount on the price of the room
- Welcome drink offered for 2 people
An exclusive and refined address, the Mas de la Rose welcomes you for a peaceful stay in the heart of nature. Dry stones, terraces, landscape as far as the eye can see, an elegant decor, without ostentation, in a hamlet of old 17th century sheepfolds in heart of a 20 hectare park.